Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Meet Coco the Pug!

Chris and I are officially the new proud parents of our new baby pug, Coco! Her full name is Coco Chanel because we know she is going to be a total princess, but when she is being a little stinker, we will call her Coco Butter! Ha! 

Last night we drove to Mt. Pleasant, about two hours from Dallas, and met up with the breeders. They were so nice, but we could tell they were sad to see Coco go. Who wouldn't be?  She was the smallest in the litter and was 8 weeks old on Monday. We also found out that her birthday is three days after Chris'! So, in March we will have a lot to celebrate!  

She was so good on the way home. Here we are stopped so we could take a break from the car trip.

Coco and carrie1

Coco and chris
When we finally got home we took lots of pictures and played a little. 

Coco2_cute
Cuteness!
Coco3
She loves her Meerkat stuffed animal we got her! I love how her eyes bug out!

Coco4
Today we went to visit the Vet, just to make sure we were all OK. We did have to get lots of shots and they cleaned out our ears, and sadly they told us she has hookworms! Not to worry, we got some medicine to take care of it! She also weighed in at a very hefty 3 pounds! Such a big girl!  

Coco5
Here she is waiting for the doctor.

Coco6
And Coco not wanting anymore shots! 

Coco7
Home sweet home, feeling all better, and worn out in her crate! So until next time, Coco says, "Goodnight everyone!"


14 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa Sherrill Roach said...

Oh Wow. I'm 20 minutes from Mt. Pleasant. My superintendent who lives in Mt. Pleasant breeds dogs. I wonder if you bought from him. Love the bow!

May 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

oh my gosh--too cute for words!! If I didn't already have a house full of children...
jenn

May 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

So glad they cleaned out "our ears"!!!! har
Coco Chanel is darling! Can't wait to see her! Send more pictures to her Nonny when you get time!

May 13, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Anonymous Shannon said...

Oh!! She is tooo sweet! Congrats on Coco. I love her bow. Just like Harper. I would make Coco some serious diva bows, but I fear the poor puppy might get a headache. I tend to go a bit over the top with my bows. Ha!! :o)

May 13, 2009 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Amy G. said...

What a sweetheart! Congratulations! :) LOVE the picture of her standing by herself: CUTENESS indeed!!

May 14, 2009 at 1:55 AM  
Anonymous claire said...

I'm an aunt! so proud!

May 14, 2009 at 2:40 AM  
Anonymous Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness... how precious is that! I have two GRAND-Pugs! My daughter has two... they are so sweet!!! I will say, if they recommend the nasal surgery to keep those nasal passages open - I really recommend it - its so much better for the pugs to breath easier.
Your baby is beautiful!!!

May 14, 2009 at 3:07 AM  
Anonymous jamie said...

Oh my--she's too cute! Dogs are so much fun!

May 14, 2009 at 3:30 AM  
Anonymous Emily K. said...

She is the cutest little thing! The bow cracked me up! Congratulations :)

May 14, 2009 at 6:11 AM  
Anonymous libbylou said...

Carrie!! You guys were SO CLOSE to Pittsburg where my grandmother lives!! About 10 minutes away from Mt. Pleasant sits a quaint little town called Pittsburg. It's the home of the hot links! AND where I was born...betcha could just sense that!! LOVE Coco and can't wait to meet her soon!!

May 14, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Lauren Kelly said...

She's sooooooooo cute!!!!!! Precious!! :)

May 15, 2009 at 1:16 AM  
Anonymous Betsy said...

Oh my gosh...she is PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Have fun with your cute new addition to your family! :)

May 16, 2009 at 12:49 AM  
Anonymous Elicia said...

She is so cute Carrie! Can't wait to meet her in person! :)

May 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Shell said...

Coco is so precious! Give our new "puppy-cousin" a big hug from us! :)

May 18, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home