Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Anne!

Today is another very special day in our family! It is my cousin Anne's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Anne!

Anne Mann 1

I am so blessed to have Anne in my life. Growing up she was such a wonderful role model for my sister and I. For as long as I can remember, whenever my mom used to discipline us or encourage us to do the right thing, she always used Anne (and Michael, her brother) as examples. So, because we thought they were the coolest people ever we listened with all ears. Now today, I am even more lucky to live in the same town as Anne along with her great family, and she still continues to be a role model for me and not to mention a wonderful person to go to whenever I am in need of some good advice. Both she and her husband David have three beautiful kids and unfortunately I only had a pic of her with two of her kiddos and her dad! (Sorry Anne! I am slowly getting better at taking good photos!) Either way, I hope you have a very Happy Birthday today!

We love you!    



2 Comments:

Anonymous Lauren Kelly said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Anne :)

April 15, 2009 at 12:25 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

I think you had a great role-model. Anne is so nice and she has three adorable children! Have a great Birthday Anne!!

April 15, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home