Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris and Kathy!

Today is a very special day for two very special people in my life! It is my husband Chris, and my aunt-in-law, Kathy's, Birthday today! 

As many of you know, Chris and I got married this past July, and it has truly been the best 9 months of my life. I feel so blessed to have him as my husband because not only is he the most caring, funniest, loving, and smartest person I know, but he makes me a better person each and every day. He is my best friend and I often wonder where I would be and what kind of person I would be if he had never gotten up the courage to talk to me one day after class, even after knowing me for almost 2 years! ha!  I am so thankful for that!

Chris, I love you thirty-three times as much today!!!!!!!!   

Chris with Pug

I am also so blessed to have Chris's aunt Kathy in my life. She is the best aunt-in-law a girl could ask for!  She is such a loving, caring, and strong person, and I am so glad to have her as part of my family.  
I hope you have a wonderful day Kathy!    

Kathy and family

I love you both so much and I hope you have a wonderful birthday today!

Love, Carrie


5 Comments:

Anonymous Kelly said...

Happy birthday to both of them! Love ya'll!!!

March 12, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Michelle Martin Shellabarger said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! Have a fantastic day!
Love you,
Shell

March 12, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Steve said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I thank God for giving mom and I such a wonderful son - and daughter-in-law.
Dad

March 12, 2009 at 1:55 AM  
Anonymous Beth said...

WOO HOO! Happy Birthday Christopher!
~Beth

March 12, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Kathy said...

Carrie that was such a sweet post. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Love you both very much!

March 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home