Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone! Chris and I have been so busy lately so we are so thankful for a few  days off. We have had such crazy schedules and our master's programs to blame for not updating more often, so sorry about that! We are super excited to head to Arkansas to be with Chris' family this year for Thanksgiving. I just know it is going to be gorgeous there with the trees changing colors and the cooler weather, it will great. Chris, Coco, and I hope you all have a wonderful Turkey Day! I will leave you all with a pic of Coco giving you her Elvis lip (It's her newest thing). And this Thanksgiving if anyone drops any food under the table I think you know what Coco will be saying, " Thank you, Thank you very much!!"  

CocoElvistooth




1 Comments:

Anonymous Lauren Kelly said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, ya'll!!! :)

November 25, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home