Monday, September 14, 2009

Coco's Favorite Things - Pt. 3

Okay, this might need a little explanation. Every week at my school I've been making a little reading, science, or math-related video that plays on the morning televised announcements. I make up some silly character and the kids love it and we all might learn something at the end of the day if we're not careful. 

This week I did "The Number Ninja," co-starring Coco. It came out okay, but you know what they say about working with kids & animals. Each 3 or 4 seconds of her screen time was preceded by about 10 to 15 minutes of Carrie and I chasing Coco around the dining room table as she played "gotta catch me!"

And as I finally finished editing this beast together after hours of toil lasting late into the night, my tactful wife watches it and says "I like how you can see your underwear every time you get up ... are you leaving that in?"

Showbiz!



5 Comments:

Anonymous Suzanne said...

This is hysterical! I came upon your blog via Kelly's. I bet you are the most fun teacher ever! Love it! Keep up the good work! :)

September 15, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Shell said...

Love it! Ya, I do see the undies though. Have you seen the new Electric Company? It is hilarious!

September 16, 2009 at 4:41 AM  
Anonymous Elicia said...

This is hilarious! Love it.

September 21, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Solid Brass said...

Nice muffintop there, teach

September 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Monelle said...

I love this! I would love to be in your class. I bet kids GET IT! (i'm a teacher too)
Monelle

October 5, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home